Are you looking to make money from your music and create a passive income as a composer, producer, or artist?
So, you’ve decided to learn about stock music licensing? Great! Stock music is one of the best ways to start earning money online from your music, even if you are a beginner. But where do you start?
There’s a lot of technical things that goes into creating a stock music track and your head is probably full of questions like...
- How do I come up with an idea?
- What equipment and software should I use?
- How do I get my music uploaded to libraries?
- How do I make sure my music gets accepted?
With this course, you will get a step-by-step walkthrough of the entire process of creating and selling stock music online. With high-quality videos (that aren't too long) and examples along the way, you'll have your music up and making sales in no time, so you can start growing your portfolio and creating a passive income online.
Hi, I'm Daniel Carrizalez
As a music entrepreneur and stock music seller since 2014, I have learned a lot about what it takes to succeed in this industry. I have shared my experiences and insights on my Stock Music Licensing YouTube channel and through my podcast, The Stock Music Licensing Podcast.
I am also the founder of The Stock Music Licensing Academy, where I teach aspiring musicians how to compose and sell stock music tracks on royalty-free libraries. I have used my own successes and failures to create The Ultimate Stock Music Masterclass, a comprehensive course designed to help you get your own stock music career off the ground.
Based in Greece with my wife and two daughters, I work from home and have built a successful business selling stock music online. I am passionate about helping others do the same, and The Ultimate Stock Music Masterclass is my way of sharing everything I have learned with you. With this course, you'll have everything you need to start making and selling stock music successfully.
Want to know more? Explore the full list of lessons.
- How to Create a 60 Second Edit (The easy way) (14:36)
- How to Create a 30 Second Edit (The simple way) (5:38)
- How to Create a 15 Second Edit (The easy way) (4:51)
- How to Create a Sting (5:52)
- How to Create a Music Bed Version Of your Track (5:16)
- How to Create a Loop Version of your Track (10:10)
- Final Thoughts Before Mixing & Mastering (8:24)
- How to Organise and Structure Your Tracks (14:49)
- Discover why Gain Staging is so Important (8:43)
- The Static Mix (6:31)
- How to Create a Buss Group (6:17)
- Mix Buss Processing Made Easy (10:43)
- How to EQ Your Mix (23:24)
- How to Use Compression in Your Mix (9:12)
- How to add Reverb and Delay to Create Depth (13:52)
- Discover how to Widen Your Mixes with Mid/Side Processing (5:48)
- Mixing in Mono (5:40)
- The Little-Known Secret of Mixing at Low Volume (12:42)
- Use Automation to Create a more Musical Mix (7:35)
- Bounce Your Mix (1:28)
- How to Master Your Own Music Track (16:37)
- Step-by-Step Process to Create Your Audiojungle Account (17:38)
- Your Billing Information Setup (7:00)
- How to Fill out Your Tax Form - The easy way (14:17)
- What is a P.R.O ? (7:43)
- How to Set up Your Public Profile (8:44)
- Your Earnings and Payout Account (6:30)
- How to Watermark Your Music Track (6:56)
- How to Watermark Your Track That Contains Multiple Edits (5:08)
- How to Watermark Your Music Pack (3:33)
- How to Organise and Prepare Your Music Track (5:18)
- File Preparation with Multiple Edits (2:13)
- How to Prepare Your Music Pack (2:25)
- Step-by-Step Upload Process of Your Music Track (25:43)
- How to Upload a Track with Multiple Edits (5:07)
- How to Upload Your Music Pack - The easy way (26:28)
- How to Avoid Rejections (32:20)
- Should You Register Your Music with Content ID ? (8:13)
- Sound Effects / Logos / Music Kits (7:45)
- Music Composition And Arrangement (45:03)
- How To Describe, Tag and Keyword Your Music (36:21)
- How To Write Music For Stock Libraries in 30 Min (37:43)
- How To Arrange Music For Stock Libraries (39:08)
- How To Mix Music For Stock Libraries (38:18)
- How To Master Music For Stock Libraries (22:35)
- How To Produce Cinematic Percussion (39:49)
WHAT STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY
Stock Music Composer
efficsounds.co.uk / YouTube Channel (United Kingdom)
Stock Music Composer (USA)
Stock Music Composer (Argentina)
Stock Music Composer (Spain)
"El curso de Daniel Carrizalez me ha sido de gran ayuda, como músico quería introducirme al mundo de la música de librería, pero no sabía por dónde empezar debido a la cantidad de librerías que hay y el proceso diferente que tiene cada una. Con este curso aprendí a entender bien cómo funciona este mundo, sus tiempos y sus pro y contras. Lo recomiendo 100% para todo aquel que esté interesado en subir música a este tipo de plataformas."
For more Success Stories click here
Stock Music Composer (USA)
"I was having trouble with mastering my tracks. The info on the web was overwhelming--so much complexity and various techniques. Using all this it was taking me hours to master.
So I went straight to the mastering section of the course. What a breath of fresh air! Daniel removed all the complexity. Now my mastering is quick and perfect for my Stock Music tracks."
Jake Schneider (JAS Music), Composer & Producer at JAS Music Ltd (United Kingdom)
"I'll get straight to the point: without Daniel's tips, motivation and invaluable guidance I would not be seeing the same results and success that I've achieved. If you want to take your stock music to the next level and be a successful stock music composer, BUY his course!"
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund. (Please note: refunds are not available if the course is offered with coaching/consultation).
For more FAQs click here